Project Manager wind power
What you will do:
- As a competent and convincing contact person for our partners, such as municipalities, property owners and project planners, you will moderate discussions, conduct negotiations and drive agreement processes forward
- You are responsible for the technical control of all project management activities: you skillfully take over project planning and controlling and clarify the requirements
- You take care of the client's requirements throughout the project and contribute your deep understanding of the energy industry and municipal processes
What do you bring with you:
- Successfully completed university degree, e.g. in business administration, energy management or a comparable qualification
- You have several years of experience as a project manager in the energy industry process environment, experience in multi-project management is desirable
- You convince with a "hands-on mentality" and a solution-oriented and structured way of working
- You have already gained extensive experience in stakeholder management, communicate confidently at all levels and have an integrating personality.
What we offer:
- Versatile and demanding tasks with a lot of creative freedom and contact with leading industry experts
- Interesting and diverse perspectives on personal development
- Attractive salary
- Flexible and mobile working for your best possible work-life balance
- Attractive benefits: full board in the office, free sports offers, events (joint excursions, exclusive evening events, stand-ups), company pension scheme
Caeli Wind welcomes you on board!
We are very excited to get to know you. Your contact person with us is Nina Duske. She will be happy to answer your questions if you have any questions beforehand, and will also accept your application by e-mail. Your contact details: email@example.com or by mobile phone on 0172 79 69 127.